2022 Chevrolet Bolt EUV First Look in Sioux City, IA
If you haven’t given much thought to driving an electric vehicle, then you might want to reconsider. With the 2022 Chevrolet Bolt EUV coming soon to Knoepfler Chevrolet, now is the ideal time to learn about this breathtaking model’s capabilities, technology, and other amenities, as you have plenty to gain by taking it home in the future. For additional details, feel free to contact us at your convenience!
Whether you’re familiar with modern electric vehicles or not, the 2022 Bolt EUV is expected to be a gamechanger. Equipped with a 65-kWh battery and a permanent-magnet motor, this Chevrolet is capable of arming you with a robust 200-hp and 266 lb.-ft. of torque without using a single drop of gasoline. With a full charge, you’ll have up to a 250-mile driving range1 at your disposal, so you can confidently tackle your weekly commute, errands, and even road trips with peace of mind. When the time comes to plug in for more power, you’ll appreciate the convenience of both public stations and at-home charging, as these make it possible to juice up the battery in no time at all.
Incredibly, the 2022 Chevrolet Bolt EUV offers a whole lot more than just gas-free driving. To help you get the most out of each and every excursion, this set of wheels is available with Super Cruise™2 for the future of automotive technology. With this amenity, you’ll experience hands-free driving on compatible roads, as this advancement uses LiDAR map data, sensors, and cameras to maintain a preset speed while accounting for turns and bends. Along with this, wireless Apple CarPlay®3 and Android Auto™4 come standard, so you can sync your device without having to remember a cord. Speaking of which, you can power up your smartphone’s battery by placing it on the wireless charging pad5.
To really win over potential drivers, the Chevy Bolt EUV includes a generous assortment of interior amenities to promote hours of high-end relaxation. In fact, you might end up feeling like you’re driving a luxury model, especially if you opt for upgrades like the heated and ventilated front-row chairs! With these, you’ll be ready for both brutal summer days and chilly winter mornings, so you can travel in comfort no matter the time of year. Not to be left out, the rear row is also available with heated outboard seats. And for luxury that everyone on board will appreciate, choose a trim with upscale leather upholstery.
We understand if you still have some questions after reading this 2022 Chevrolet Bolt EUV first look in Sioux City, IA, so don’t hesitate to call or visit Knoepfler Chevrolet for more information. We’re just as excited as you are for this vehicle to arrive in our showroom!
1. GM estimated. EPA estimates not yet available. Actual range will vary based on several factors, including temperature, terrain, battery age, and vehicle loading, use and maintenance.
2. Always pay attention while driving and when using Super Cruise for compatible roads. Do not use a hand-held device.
3. Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay, iPhone, Siri and Apple Music are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
4. Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires the Android Auto app on Google Play and a compatible Android smartphone. Data plan rates apply. You can check which smartphones are compatible at g.co/androidauto/requirements. Android Auto is a trademark of Google LLC.
5. The system wirelessly charges one compatible mobile device. Some phones have built-in wireless charging technology and others require a special adaptor/back cover. To check for phone or other device compatibility, see my.chevrolet.com/learn or consult your carrier.