2021 Chevrolet Trax for Sale in Sioux City, IA
For drivers seeking the efficiency of a sedan and the versatility of a crossover, the 2021 Chevrolet Trax provides an ideal balance between these two body styles. So, if you’re interested in discovering everything else this subcompact SUV can do, make your way over to Knoepfler Chevrolet to go for a spin. Until then, check out this overview of its features and reach out if you have questions!
What Is the Fuel Economy of the 2021 Trax?
From the moment you engage the ignition and hear the 2021 Trax rumble to life, you’ll know you’re in for a breathtaking journey. Both of its trim levels are equipped with a standard 1.4L turbo 4-cylinder engine that makes 155-hp and 177 lb.-ft. of torque, so you shouldn’t have to worry about lacking sufficient muscle during your daily drives. What’s more, this brawn comes at a healthy 24/32 MPG city/hwy1 with standard FWD, whereas optional AWD nets up to 23/30 MPG city/hwy2. Such commendable achievements are made possible in part by the 6-speed automatic transmission, as this machinery keeps your acceleration smooth and effortless. Plus, thanks to the Ride and Handling suspension, bumps in the road won’t be as much of a nuisance as before.
Whether you have a family picnic planned for the weekend or are helping a friend move into a new apartment, the 2021 Chevrolet Trax has a versatile cabin area to suit your ever-changing needs. In addition to providing seating for up to five people in its two rows, this vehicle makes stowing items a breeze, offering 18.7 cubic ft. of space3 behind the backseat. If you happen to be traveling solo, you have the option of folding down the rear row to increase your available storage area to 48.4 cubic ft. of maximum room3, so you can carry larger items with ease. To help keep everything organized, you can opt for a cargo tray, net, and shelf, while four tie-down points come standard across the board.
If you’re still on the fence about choosing the Chevy Trax as your next vehicle, then you’ll definitely want to hear what it offers for safety and security. Although ten airbags4 are placed strategically throughout the cabin, this small SUV is ready to lend a hand so you can avoid danger in the first place. Since it’s hard to always know what’s going on in your immediate vicinity, this model has a standard Rear Vision Camera5 that reveals potential obstructions behind you. For enhanced awareness, consider upgrading to Rear Cross Traffic Alert5 and Side Blind Zone Alert5, as these can detect if another motorist is present when you’re attempting to back up or change lanes, respectively.
You can get your hands on a 2021 Chevrolet Trax for sale in Sioux City, IA, today by visiting Knoepfler Chevrolet for a test drive. Once you experience its many benefits for yourself, you’ll be hooked! To learn more about what to expect when you’re here, call our staff.
1. EPA-estimated 24 MPG city/32 highway (FWD models).
2. EPA-estimated 23 MPG city/30 highway (AWD models).
3. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
4. Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.
5. Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather, and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle’s owner’s manual for more important feature limitations and information.