2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 for Sale in Sioux City, IA
Instead of settling for a full-size pickup truck that’s not quite up to your standards, visit Knoepfler Chevrolet to familiarize yourself with all that the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 brings to the table. Along with serving up ample strength, this powerful vehicle includes updated technology within the cabin and plenty of exterior accessories to help you complete the task at hand. If you wish to schedule a test drive, contact us today!
From camping trips to work-related projects, your next pickup truck needs to be ready for just about any scenario. To promote convenience, the 2021 Silverado 1500 is equipped with myriad outer utilities, starting with 12 standard tie-down points to keep your loads secure when you’re driving along Route 75. For added assistance, give some thought to springing for such options as LED cargo area lighting or the Multi-Flex Tailgate! While the former illuminates the bed to help you see when visibility is low, the latter has six unique functions to make accessing your loads an absolute breeze. Plus, if you’re hoping to stand out from other trucks at the jobsite, you can take home a special version of this Chevy like the Redline, Rally, or Midnight Edition.
So, what else can you anticipate enjoying in the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500? Within the confines of the cabin, you’ll find an expansive array of tech features, many of which are accessible via the standard 7-inch touchscreen1 to the right of the steering column. Here, you can take advantage of seamless connectivity, thanks to Apple CarPlay®2 and Android Auto™3. Once you’ve synced your device, you’ll not only be able to place hands-free calls and stream music, but you’ll also have many of your favorite apps right at your fingertips. And for an even wider range of amenities, upgrade to the larger 8-inch display1 that includes Cloud-based Connected Access4 for enhanced personalization, in addition to navigation5 to prevent you from getting lost on your way to the next destination.
With numerous engines, transmissions, and other mechanical components, the Chevy Silverado 1500 is all about customization. For instance, after starting with a standard 4.3L V6 system that delivers 285-hp and 305 lb.-ft. of torque, you’ll have the chance to take your truck’s performance to a whole new level. With the optional 3.0L Duramax® Turbo-Diesel 6-cylinder powertrain, you’ll have 277-hp, 460 lb.-ft. of torque, and a 9,500-lb. towing capacity6 at your disposal, all while maintaining up to 23/33 MPG city/hwy7. Of course, if you’re primarily concerned with muscle, then the available 6.2L V8 engine is the one for you. Thanks to its sensational 420-hp and 460 lb.-ft. of torque, this machinery supports a 13,300-lb. maximum trailering rating8.
Have we sparked your interest in the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 for sale in Sioux City, IA? If so, be sure to see it in action right here at Knoepfler Chevrolet! Our staff is ready to answer your questions both over the phone and in person, so get in touch with us whenever you can.
1. Functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
2. Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc. Siri, iPhone and Apple Music are trademarks for Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
3. Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires the Android Auto app on Google Play and an Android compatible smartphone running Android™ 5.0 or higher. Data plan rates apply. Android Auto is a trademark of Google LLC.
4. Requires Connected Access, active connected services or OnStar plan. Services are subject to user terms and limitations and vary by vehicle model. See onstar.com for details.
5. Connected Navigation and real-time points of interest only available on properly equipped vehicles. Requires paid plan or trial. Map coverage available in U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada. See onstar.com for details and limitations.
6. Requires Silverado 1500 Double Cab Standard Bed 2WD or Crew Cab Short Bed 2WD and Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel I-6. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
7. Silverado 1500 2WD with available Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel I-6 engine, EPA-estimated 23 MPG city/33 highway.
8. Requires Silverado 1500 Double Cab Standard Bed RST 4×4 with available 6.2L V8 engine, Max Trailering Package and 20-inch wheels. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.