2021 Chevrolet Equinox Key Features near Vermillion, SD
Do you have your heart set on finding a compact SUV that’s safe, advanced, and fun to drive? If so, then the 2021 Chevrolet Equinox is right up your alley! Ever since this model arrived at Knoepfler Chevrolet, people have been flocking to our location to take it for a spin and experience all that it can do. Before you swing by for a test drive, check out this overview of its key features.
Staying connected on the go shouldn’t be a challenge, which is why the 2021 Equinox makes it so easy to access your various media functions. Thanks to the standard 7-inch touchscreen1, the Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System is right at your fingertips, making it a breeze to utilize standard features such as wireless Apple CarPlay®2 and Android Auto™3, as well as voice commands. In addition to this, Amazon Alexa4 integration comes standard. As a result, you’ll be able to connect to your device at home, make a shopping list, and more. Of course, drivers who are interested in adding a few more amenities to the equation have plenty to choose from, including a Bose® 7-speaker sound system and Connected Navigation5.
Another area that can’t be overlooked is safety, so let’s see how the 2021 Chevrolet Equinox steps up to the plate and keeps you clear of danger. Right away, you’ll appreciate the many proactive measures that are provided by standard Chevy Safety Assist6, such as Forward Collision Alert7 and Automatic Emergency Braking7. While the former brings certain frontal hazards to your attention, the latter supplies stopping power in case you’re unable to react in time. Do you plan on teaching your kids to drive in the near future? If so, take comfort in knowing that Teen Driver7 also comes standard and helps you coach your family’s newest motorists with helpful controls and reports. Plus, if you ever need emergency assistance, OnStar® and Chevrolet Connected Services8 have you covered.
Finally, we’d be remiss if we forgot to mention what makes the Chevy Equinox such a thrill to drive. Across the board, this small SUV is powered by a 1.5L turbo 4-cylinder engine, granting you authority over a lively 170 horsepower and 203 lb.-ft. of torque. Despite this impressive amount of strength, you can still expect to maintain a healthy degree of efficiency, as the standard 6-speed automatic transmission and FWD help you achieve a fuel economy rating of 26/31 MPG city/hwy9. However, if you want to be prepared for slippery roads come winter, you can upgrade to available AWD! That way, you can keep cruising along Highway 50 whether it’s raining, snowing, or sleeting.
To hear more about these and other 2021 Chevrolet Equinox key features near Vermillion, SD, come and meet with the friendly representatives at Knoepfler Chevrolet. We invite you to prepare for your visit by making use of our online Payment Calculator! If you need assistance, call us.
1. Functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
2. Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc. Siri, iPhone and iTunes are trademarks for Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
3. Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires the Android Auto app on Google Play and an Android compatible smartphone running Android™ 6.0 or higher. Data plan rates apply. Android Auto is a trademark of Google LLC.
4. Functionality is subject to limitations and varies by vehicle, infotainment system, and location. Select service plan required. Certain Alexa Skills require account linking to use. Amazon, Alexa, and all related logos and motion marks are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. See onstar.com for additional details.
5. Connected Navigation and real-time points of interest only available on properly equipped vehicles. Requires paid plan or trial. Map coverage available in U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada. See onstar.com for details and limitations.
6. Chevy Safety Assist: Automatic Emergency Braking, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Forward Collision Alert, Front Pedestrian Braking, Following Distance Indicator and IntelliBeam. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
7. Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather, and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle’s owner’s manual for more important feature limitations and information.
8. OnStar plan, working electrical system, cell reception and GPS signal required. OnStar links to emergency services. Stolen Vehicle Assistance requires armed GM factory-installed theft-deterrent system, contact method on file and enrollment to receive alerts. Additional messaging and data rates may apply. Services are intended to assist with vehicle recovery and do not prevent theft or protect against damage or loss. See onstar.com for details and limitations.
9. EPA-estimated 26 MPG city/31 highway with 1.5L engine (FWD).