2020 CHEVROLET EQUINOX TRIM LEVELS IN SIOUX CITY, IA
There’s little debate that the 2020 Chevrolet Equinox is one of the most highly sought compact SUVs on the market. However, considering that it offers four distinct trim levels, you might not be sure where to turn or which edition is quite right for you. Thankfully, the team at Knoepfler Chevrolet is prepared to break down how they differ in several key aspects, so you have an easier time with your decision.
Whether you’re on the hunt for a vehicle that’s efficient, powerful, or simply equipped to tackle your toughest travels, the 2020 Equinox is unquestionably up for the challenge. The L trim comes standard with FWD and a 1.5L turbo engine, granting you 170-hp and 203 lb.-ft. of torque at a fuel economy rating of 26/31 MPG city/hwy1. When you move up to the LS edition, you’ll have the option to upgrade to AWD if you plan on heading into the wilderness with your Chevy. Furthermore, both the LT and Premier models can be equipped with a 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder powertrain for an exciting 252-hp and 260 lb.-ft. of torque, along with a 3,500-lb. towing capacity2.
Naturally, safety is a vital component to any vehicle worth your while. For this reason, all trims of the 2020 Chevrolet Equinox offer such standard protective measures as a Rear Vision Camera3, airbags4, and a Tire Pressure Monitoring System. That being said, by upgrading to one of the higher editions, you’ll be able to arm yourself with a few more additional innovations. The LT model, for instance, has a number of options that you won’t find on either the L or LS, including available Rear Park Assist3 and Rear Cross Traffic Alert3. Or, you could take home the Equinox Premier, which provides these features as standard, along with the available Safety Alert Seat3. With this upgrade, you’ll receive warnings via vibrations instead of audible chimes.
No matter which trim you ultimately choose, you’ll have little difficulty remaining engaged behind the wheel of the Chevy Equinox. Although a 6-speaker sound system is included as standard on all trims, the Premier goes a bit further with its optional Bose® 7-speaker setup for those who are looking for a more refined listening experience. Not to mention, accessing music has never been easier, thanks to standard Bluetooth®5 and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio6, the latter of which can only be accessed on the LT and Premier models. If you anticipate traveling down Route 20 with younger passengers, then you definitely won’t want to pass up the chance to add the Rear Seat Infotainment System, which is available on all trims except the Equinox L.
This brief introduction to 2020 Chevrolet Equinox trim levels in Sioux City, IA, is only the beginning, so make sure to get in touch with Knoepfler Chevrolet for the full breakdown. We have accommodating business hours to assist you at your convenience!
- EPA-estimated 26 MPG city/31 highway with 1.5L engine (FWD)
- Equinox LT and Premier can trailer up to 3500 lbs. with the 2.0L engine and required trailering package. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
- Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather, and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle’s owner’s manual for more important feature limitations and information.
- Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.
- Go to my.chevrolet.com/learn to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
- If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. See the SiriusXM Customer Agreement at www.siriusxm.com for complete terms and how to cancel. All fees, content, features, and availability are subject to change. © 2020 Sirius XM Radio Inc. SiriusXM, Automatic, Pandora and all related logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc. and its respective subsidiaries.