2020 CHEVROLET EQUINOX FINANCING IN SIOUX CITY, IA
Packed with the technology and power you desire, the 2020 Chevrolet Equinox is slated to become your next trusted compact SUV. Motorists from coast to coast have already discovered the pure joy of driving this well-rounded model, so we at Knoepfler Chevrolet are confident that you’ll soon be itching to make one yours. To assist with this, we’ve added several tools on our website to facilitate the financing process. Feel free to contact us if you require assistance!
How Much Can the 2020 Equinox Tow?
If you’re still under the impression that small SUVs like the 2020 Equinox lack substantial power, prepare to be impressed by what this Chevy brings to the table. With the standard 1.5L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine, you’ll enjoy the robust capabilities of 170-hp and 203 lb.-ft. of torque at a superb 26/31 MPG city/hwy1 when equipped with FWD. Should you decide to spring for the lively 2.0L turbo system in the LT and Premier trims, you’ll wield an improved 252-hp and 260 lb.-ft. of torque for a commendable 3,500-lb. towing capacity2. Best of all, regardless of your preferred powertrain, you’ll be able to pair them both with optional AWD! This intelligent drivetrain can even be disengaged when conditions don’t require enhanced traction to help you remain efficient.
Along with placing a tremendous amount of muscle under your authority, the 2020 Chevrolet Equinox leaves no stone unturned when it comes to technology. Right off the bat, you’ll have systems like Apple CarPlay™3 and Android Auto™4 at your disposal via the standard 7-inch touchscreen5 in the center stack, meaning that you’ll be able to connect your device and access apps through a familiar interface. Along with these engaging front-row features, this Chevy can entertain your second-row guests, as a Rear Seat Infotainment System and DVD Player can be accessed in the higher trim levels. With this upgrade, you’ll receive two headrest-mounted 8-inch screens, two sets of wireless headphones, and much more! Without question, this SUV is ready for all sorts of excursions.
Can I Apply for Financing Online?
Whereas purchasing a car in the past meant having to visit the dealership in person, the process is a bit easier nowadays. If you know that the Chevy Equinox is your match made in heaven, then we invite you submit your candidacy for a car loan prior to your visit to save yourself some time at the dealership. Just click on the “Get Financing” tab under the corresponding dropdown menu and complete the required fields—it’s that easy! Of course, if you’re not quite ready to commit, then you can make use of the Credit Score Estimator or Value Your Trade tools for convenient budgeting.
Visit Knoepfler Chevrolet today to get the full scoop on 2020 Chevrolet Equinox financing in Sioux City, IA. We’re located just off Route 20 at 100 Jackson St. in Sioux City, IA, so we should be easy to reach from any direction. Hopefully, we’ll see you here soon!
- EPA-estimated 26 MPG city/31 highway with 1.5L engine (FWD)
- Equinox LT and Premier can trailer up to 3500 lbs. with the 2.0L engine and required trailering package. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
- Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc. Siri, iPhone and iTunes are trademarks for Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires the Android Auto app on Google Play and an Android compatible smartphone running Android™ 5.0 Lollipop or higher. Data plan rates apply. Android Auto is a trademark of Google LLC.
- Functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices