2020 CHEVROLET COLORADO FOR SALE IN SIOUX CITY, IA
Do you need a ride that you can depend on at the worksite? If so, you won’t want to miss out on the 2020 Chevrolet Colorado here at Knoepfler Chevrolet. This compact pickup truck puts you at the forefront of immense power, safety, and entertaining technologies. You can get an up close and personal experience with this set of wheels today at 100 Jackson Street in Sioux City, IA.
When you pop the hood of the 2020 Colorado and take a look inside, you’ll discover one of three engine options. If you stick with the standard 2.5L 4-cylinder system, you’ll be thrown back in your seat every time you hit the gas thanks to its 200 horsepower and 191 lb.-ft. of torque. With that much oomph at your beck and call, you’ll have a 3,500-lb. towing capacity1. You can take it a step up by springing for the available 3.6L V6 powertrain, which dispenses a staggering 308 horsepower, 275 lb.-ft. of torque, and a 7,000-lb. towing capacity1. The last system on the list is the 2.8L Turbo-Diesel engine that offers 181 horsepower, 369 lb.-ft. of torque, and a whopping 7,700-lb. towing capacity1. No matter which powertrain captures your heart, you’ll be completely satisfied with what the 2020 Colorado can do.
Does the 2020 Colorado Have a Rearview Camera?
Your safety should always be a priority. Luckily, the 2020 Chevrolet Colorado comes with a stellar collection of protective technologies, so you’ll always have peace of mind when you’re on Interstate 29. With the available Forward Collision Alert system2, you’ll be warned anytime a potential impact is detected ahead of you. Available Rear Park Assist2 is another notable feature, as it will let you know when you’re getting close to objects as you reverse into a parking spot. If you hate parallel parking, your life will be much easier if you’re at the helm of the Colorado since it comes standard with a rear vision camera2. On top of that, this pickup truck is built with a high-strength steel frame and a reinforced safety cage, so you won’t have to stress when traffic gets a bit busy.
When you hop behind the wheel of the 2019 Colorado, you’ll immediately take notice of the selection of interior technologies that are designed to entertain. The first thing you’re bound to see is the standard 7-inch touchscreen3, which provides you with a simple way to switch between your favorite apps and radio stations. If your passengers are avid users of social media, they’ll appreciate that this ride comes standard with a 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot4. Audiophiles will rejoice since this pickup truck comes standard with a Bluetooth®5 system that allows you to sync up a compatible device and access tunes from your own library of music. The Colorado also offers standard SiriusXM® Radio6, so you’ll never run out of things to listen to.
The friendly team here at Knoepfler Chevrolet can’t wait to introduce you to the 2020 Chevrolet Colorado for sale in Sioux City, IA. We hope to get to work on your behalf in the near future.
- Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
- Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
- Functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
- Terms and limitations apply. See onstar.com or dealer for details.
- Go to www.mychevrolet.com/learn to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
- SiriusXM® services require a subscription after any trial period. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Fees and programming are subject to change. XM satellite service is available only to those at least 18 years and older in the 48 contiguous United States and D.C. ©2019 SiriusXM® Radio Inc. Sirius®, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of SiriusXM®Radio Inc.