, it doesn’t hurt to have a bit of guidance prior to paying our expert staff a visit for your next sedan. For this reason, we’re here to bring you up to speed on what the 2019 iterations of the Cruze, Malibu, and Impala have to offer! Once you have some knowledge on your side, stop by our showroom to take your top contender for a spin.
Which Car Is Best For Me?
Chevrolet’s nimble compact sedan, the Cruze, is eager to impress. Right off the bat, you’ll get to decide if you’d prefer a traditional four-door sedan or, for increased versatility, a stylish hatchback. Should you choose to take home the former, your drives will be motivated by a standard 1.4L turbo engine, which pumps out 153-hp and 177 lb.-ft. of torque at a responsible 28/38 MPG city/hwy1. Or, if you place a premium on fuel economy, upgrade to the 1.6L turbo-diesel system to achieve an unbelievable 31/48 MPG city/hwy2! Along with these dependable specs, the 2019 Cruze Sedan comes standard with a 6-way manual driver’s seat, a 7-inch touchscreen3, a rear vision camera4, and so much more to keep both long and brief journeys comfortable, fun, and safe.
For increased power and space, go for the midsize Chevrolet Malibu
. Similar to the Cruze, the 2019 edition has two engine options—the standard 1.5L turbo and optional 2.0L turbo powertrains. Those who elect to go with the latter won’t be disappointed, as this system delivers a riveting 250-hp and 260 lb.-ft. of torque to help you conquer your commute each morning. Things only get better when you step inside the cabin, as this area offers generous leather upholstery in select trims, as well as other options like a heated steering wheel and a wireless charging pad5
. Not to mention, you and your guests will be able to easily unwind in the 41.5 and 38.1 inches of front and rear legroom, respectively.
Finally, when only the utmost in accommodations will suffice, set your sights on the 2019 Chevrolet Impala. Right off the bat, you’ll wield 197-hp and 191 lb.-ft. of torque, courtesy of the standard 2.5L 4-cylinder engine; however, this is just the beginning. Each trim can be equipped with a beastly 3.6L V6 powertrain, which ups the ante significantly with 305-hp and 264 lb.-ft. of torque! While you’re at it, add a few more luxuries, such as the 11-speaker Bose® sound system, dual-zone climate control, or ventilated front seats. Plus, stretching out for the duration of the trip will be a cinch, thanks to the massive 45.1 inches of front legroom!
Still wondering to yourself “Which Chevrolet car is right for me in Sioux City, IA?” If so, don’t hesitate to contact us
here at Knoepfler Chevrolet for assistance. We’re ready to help and look forward to matching you with a Chevrolet sedan that’s just right.
1. EPA-estimated MPG highway for Cruze Sedan with 1.4L 4-cylinder engine and transmission.
2. EPA-estimated MPG highway for Cruze Sedan Diesel with 1.6L Turbo Diesel 4-cylinder engine and transmission.
3. Functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
4. Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather, and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle's owner's manual for more important feature limitations and information.
5. The system wirelessly charges one compatible mobile device. Some phones have built-in wireless charging technology and others require a special adapter/back cover. For a list of GM wireless charging-compatible mobile devices see my.chevrolet.com/learnAbout/wireless-charging. If your device is not on this list, please consult your carrier