2020 Chevrolet Suburban for Sale in Sioux City, IA
The 2020 Chevrolet Suburban is an excellent option to consider if you’re after a large SUV that will support your busy lifestyle with its lively performance capabilities, versatile interior, and vast array of technological innovations. To put this ride through its paces today, make your next stop Knoepfler Chevrolet.
How Much Weight Can the 2020 Suburban Tow?
The 2020 Suburban comes with two powertrain options. The first is a standard 5.3L V8 system that will rocket you down Highway 75 behind 355 horsepower and 383 lb.-ft. of torque. However, if you want to take advantage of 420 horsepower and 460 lb.-ft. of torque you’ll want to opt for the available 6.2L V8 engine. Although you can count on the standard 2WD system to get you where you need to go, you can always spring for available AWD if you want to take on snowy conditions with confidence. We can’t forget to mention that you’ll easily be able to tow a trailer behind you thanks to this SUV’s 8,300-lb. towing capacity1. Better yet, this ride comes standard with Hill Start Assist, which means you won’t have to worry about rolling into anyone behind you when you’re on an incline and move your foot from the brake to the accelerator.
You’ll look forward to all of your trips in the 2020 Chevrolet Suburban. That’s because this ride comes filled to the brim with comfortable amenities. Right off the bat, you’ll have no trouble finding your footing since this SUV comes available with illuminated front door sill plates. From there, go ahead and recline in the available 6-way power front passenger seat. And since the Suburban comes standard with a tri-zone climate control system, you, your copilot, and guests in the second row will be able to adjust the temperature in your respective ends of the cabin. To really enhance your time on the road, consider opting for the available Luxury Package, which comes with heated second row seats, power-fold third row chairs, and Push Button Start.
When you turn your attention to the technologies inside the Suburban, you’ll be just as impressed. Coming standard is an 8-inch touchscreen2 that allows you quick access to apps like standard Bluetooth®3, Apple CarPlay®4, and Android Auto™5. If you have a long trip ahead of you and kids joining along for the drive, you’ll be happy you opted for the available Rear Seat Entertainment system. This package includes a 9-inch screen, a Blu-Ray™ player, four wireless headphones, and more. Last but not least, if you ever need to power up your cellphone, all you’ll have to do is place it on the wireless charging pad6.
You can make the 2020 Chevrolet Suburban for sale in Sioux City, IA, your very own when you visit Knoepfler Chevrolet today. Our team can’t wait to meet you in the near future!
1. With 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine. Requires 2WD and available Max Trailering Package. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
2. Functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
3. Go to www.my.chevrolet.com/learn vehicle and smartphone compatibility.
4. Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc. Siri, iPhone and iTunes are trademarks for Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
5. Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires the Android Auto app on Google Play and an Android compatible smartphone running Android™ 5.0 Lollipop or higher. Data plan rates apply. Android Auto is a trademark of Google LLC.
6. The system wirelessly charges one compatible mobile device. Some phones have built-in wireless charging technology and others require a special adapter/back cover. For a list of GM wireless charging-compatible mobile devices see my.chevrolet.com/learnAbout/wireless-charging. If your device is not on this list, please consult your carrier.