2020 Chevrolet Blazer for Sale in Sioux City, IA
Engineered with the driving enthusiast in mind, the 2020 Chevrolet Blazer isa true thriller. Thanks in part to its well-equipped cabin and unrelenting capabilities, this two-row SUV is taking the automotive world by storm. If you’re interested in learning what all the buzz is about, pay a visit to Knoepfler Chevrolet today to speak with our team of experts. You’ll find us conveniently located at 100 Jackson St. in Sioux City, IA, so swing by as soon as you can!
Enjoying the journey to destinations near and far has never been easier, as the 2020 Blazer doesn’t hold back in the slightest when it comes to comfort. For example, although cloth upholstery and a 4-way manual seat for the driver come standard, you’re free to enhance your time behind the wheel with available leather seating appointments and an 8-way power chair for improved luxury and versatility. In addition, setting the right mood for a night out on the town is a breeze with the help of available ambient interior lighting, while optional dual-zone automatic climate control assists with accounting for different temperature preferences. Speaking of which, you and your copilot will be cozy at any time of year should you choose to upgrade to the heated and ventilated front seats.
Whether you’re at the helm or in back, you’ll have plenty of ways to stay entertained in the 2020 Chevrolet Blazer. The standard 8-inch touchscreen1 in the center stack is your primary command hub for everything from playing music to connecting your friends and family, as it offers Bluetooth®2 integration, Apple CarPlay™3, and Android Auto™4 across the board. You can also upgrade to an available navigation5 system for easier traveling and exploring. Incredibly, even your guests in back are taken care of, as the Blazer is available with a Rear Seat Entertainment System, complete with 8-inch headrest-mounted dual screens, an HDMI input, a DVD player, and more.
How Much Can the 2020 Blazer Tow?
Finally, let’s see what the Chevy Blazer is capable of when the chips are down. The standard 2.5L 4-cylinder engine certainly doesn’t mess around, generating a healthy 193-hp and 188 lb.-ft. of torque at a responsible 21/27 MPG city/hwy6 when equipped with FWD. Those seeking a bit more strength can consider upgrading to either the available 2.0L turbo system or the 3.6L naturally-aspirated V6 powertrain, both of which have plenty to offer. With the former, you’ll wield an improved 230-hp and 258 lb.-ft. of torque over the base engine, whereas the latter goes even further with 308-hp and 270 lb.-ft. of torque. When paired with AWD and the Trailering Package, the raw strength translates into a 4,500-lb. towing capacity7.
Although we’d love to keeping raving about the 2020 Chevrolet Blazer for sale in Sioux City, IA, we know that you’ll need to visit Knoepfler Chevrolet for the full and proper experience. Should you have any pressing questions prior to your visit, don’t hesitate to contact us for some expert assistance!
1. Functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
2. Go to www.mychevrolet.com/learn to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
3. Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc. Siri, iPhone and iTunes are trademarks for Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
4. Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires the Android Auto app on Google Play and an Android compatible smartphone running Android™ 5.0 Lollipop or higher. Data plan rates apply. Android Auto is a trademark of Google LLC.
5. Connected Navigation and real-time points of interest only available on properly equipped vehicles. Requires paid plan or trial. Map coverage available in U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada. See onstar.com for details and limitations.
7. Requires available 3.6L engine, Trailering Package and AWD. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.