2020 Chevrolet Blazer Leasing in Sioux City, IA
Does your current SUV lack the technology you desire? Are you ready to upgrade to a model that prioritizes safety without sacrificing excitement? If this is the case, then the 2020 Chevrolet Blazer is right up your alley! Should you end up falling in love with this vehicle after test driving it at Knoepfler Chevrolet, our Finance Department will be more than happy to review the options at your disposal, including the possibility of a lease.
Intro to Leasing
We understand that many motorists are still mostly unfamiliar with the ins and outs of leasing, so we’re here to bring you up to speed. As opposed to financing a purchase, which involves paying off a given vehicle’s full sticker price with the end goal of ownership, leasing is more like borrowing. The benefit of doing so is being able to drive a factory-fresh ride like the 2020 Blazer for a more affordable rate, as you’ll be charged primarily based upon the Chevy’s depreciation. Furthermore, since you get to choose your mileage limit and term length, you have a significant amount of control over your installment amount.
In order to meet the needs of drivers from all walks of life, the 2020 Chevrolet Blazer is available with three different powertrain options. Achieving a commendable fuel economy rating of 21/27 MPG city/hwy1, the standard 2.5L 4-cylinder system is ready to keep you cruising with minimal delay. Not to mention, it still manages to pump out 193-hp and 188 lb.-ft. of torque, so you won’t be lacking when it comes to thrills. To take things up a notch, consider choosing either the available 2.0L turbo engine or the naturally-aspirated 3.6L V6 powertrain, as these supply up to 230 horsepower and 308 horsepower, respectively. Furthermore, should you opt for the latter, you’ll be armed with a 4,500-lb. maximum towing capacity2, allowing you to haul your boat along Route 75 with utmost ease.
How Safe Is the 2020 Blazer?
Of course, while you’re out taking command of the open road, you’ll want to feel safe and secure behind the wheel. Thankfully, the Chevy Blazer puts a premium on protection! Right off the bat, you and your crew will be cushioned from any impacts by the seven standard airbags3 placed throughout the cabin, while standard OnStar®4 gets you the help you need when the unthinkable happens. In an ideal world, though, you could avoid danger in the first place, which is why the Blazer can be upgraded with intelligent systems such as Forward Collision Alert5, Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking5, and Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert5. You’ll even have some guidance when the journey ends in the form of available Rear Park Assist5, so you can expertly back into a spot or your garage.
If you’re ready to enroll in our competitive 2020 Chevrolet Blazer leasing in Sioux City, IA, make your way over to Knoepfler Chevrolet as soon as you have a spare moment. Thankfully, we’re open six days a week, Monday through Saturday, so there’s just about always a convenient time to pay us a visit.
1. EPA-estimated for FWD and 2.5L 4-cylinder engine.
2. Requires available 3.6L engine, Trailering Package and AWD. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
3. Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.
4. Terms and limitations apply. See onstar.com or dealer for details.
5. Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather, and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle's owner's manual for more important feature limitations and information.