In effort to continue operations and protect our team members and guests, we will be implementing additional on-site precautions and offering alternative solutions for appointments. Additional on-site cleaning, sanitizing and protective measures have been established and appointments have been restructured to take place remotely or with very limited personal contact.
Additional On-Site Precautions:
• We are limiting face-to-face interactions and personal contact wherever possible.
• Maintaining clean workspaces and common areas will remain a top priority. All team members will be contributing to cleaning and sanitizing efforts.
• Gloves, protective coverings and other precautionary items to be used wherever possible.
• Team members who are experiencing symptoms of the virus or anyone who has been in contact with the someone with symptoms has been instructed to stay home and follow the CDCs recommendations.
Alternative Solutions to Limit Contact or to Operate Remotely:
• Sales appointments can be conducted entirely off-site via video chat, online chat, phone calls and text messages.
• Credit and financing applications are available online.
• Vehicles can be delivered directly to your home or office for a test drive. Paperwork can be finalized and delivered directly to your door.
• Appointments can be scheduled online or by phone.
• Drop boxes are located outside of both the service shop and body shop eliminating the need for face to face interactions.
• We will pick up and drop off customer vehicles for service appointment.
• Protective coverings and disinfectants will be used inside of the vehicles.
Collision Center Appointments
• Body shop appraisals will be conducted outside.
• Estimates are also available remotely.
• If needed, arrangements can be made to send out and adjuster to your home or service.
• All wholesale routes and deliveries will continue.
• Parts can be purchased online or by phone.
• Delivery arrangements can be made.