Automotive Technician - Diesel Experience a Plus
Knoepfler Chevrolet is growing and now accepting applications for an Automotive Technician. We are looking for an ambitious tech that is committed to providing a superior level of customer service.
We offer excellent pay and benefits package: including Medical, Dental, 401K, Short-term and Long-Term Disability, Vacation and Personal Days. We are a family owned and operated dealership and have a comfortable and friendly working environment. Pay is based on experience.
- Performs work outlined on repair orders with efficiency/accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Diagnoses cause of most malfunctions and performs repairs
- Communicates and works effectively with the parts department to obtain needed parts
- Examines assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended
- Accurately documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order
- Road tests vehicles when required
- Maintains thorough knowledge and understanding of all information provided on manufacturer technical bulletins
- Ensures that the customer's car is kept clean
- Ensures work area is always maintained and cleaned
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner
- Successful completion of technical school or equivalent experience required
- Proper ASE Certifications will be required for select positions
- Read, interpret and transcribe data in order to maintain accurate records
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to operate both standard and automatic vehicles
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Strong work ethic
- Lift objects that weigh as much as 50 lbs.
- Diesel experience a plus.
Please forward a resume or stop in and fill out an application. Contact Service Director, Rod Hamm, at 712-279-7173 or email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org