The Commercial Fleet Sales Manager is responsible for commercial business development, operations, sales performance results, and customer satisfaction in the Commercial Sales Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include the Following
• Responsible for retaining and growing Commercial sales and operations.
• Interacts with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Has working knowledge of factory(s) incentive programs.
• Maintains effective employee relations.
• Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
• Participates in required training
• Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
• Demonstrates the Company’s Core Values
• Complies with Company policies and procedures
• Observes all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
• Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with medical conditions to perform the essential functions.
An associate degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
Desired Work Experience
5+ Years related sales experience preferred. Excellent sales skills and background in Business to business sales industry.
Certificates & Licenses
Valid Driver’s License
Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office products. Intermediate ability and knowledge of a customer management System and web-based applications.
Ability to communicate effectively with customers and company personnel.
The position requires regular and predictable attendance. Scheduled shifts may include evening hours, weekends, and holidays.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and sit.
Duties are performed throughout the premises, both indoors and outdoors, on customer test drives, and off-premises. Due to the nature of the position, employee may be exposed to various work environments and required to perform a variety of tasks. Work includes frequent movement around the company facilities, the outdoor car lot, and off premises to interact with customers and other departments.
Please apply through the indeed.com job posting.