Knoepfler Chevrolet is currently looking for a Marketing Director to monitor marketing strategy and activities that promote the overall sales and growth of the company and the dealership. To create marketing and sales activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; to manage and coordinate marketing, social media, advertising and promotional activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and implement marketing plans, social media strategy and projects for new and existing products.
• Monitor the productivity of projects and marketing plans.
• Analyze current market conditions and competitor information.
• Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities and results.
• Deliver marketing activities within agreed budget.
• Assist with annual sales and marketing strategy, and continuously monitor and report on its achievements on a quarterly and annual basis.
• Help revise strategies based on marketing reports and sales performance.
• Work with Sales/Service and After-Sales/Service to determine marketing needs and strategies.
• Assist department managers with advertising, publicity and brand management.
• Oversee the ordering and inventory of marketing materials such as brochures, stationary and souvenirs.
• Company liaison for a variety of Advertising/Marketing vendors.
• Ensure that the standards are maintained at Knoepfler Chevrolet in regards to national rules and regulations.
• Plan and coordinate both company and community events
• Design marketing materials for both print and web advertising
• Conduct media interviews, including radio remotes and local TV news appearances
• Review and distribute all donation and sponsorship requests
• Write content for press releases, blog posts, website and social media
Technical Job Skills and Responsibilities:
• Maintain changes to company’s website and social media avenues.
• Ability to continually refine and develop campaigns within our Customer Retention Management system.
• Possesses basic knowledge of graphic design including working knowledge of Adobe programs.
• Possesses a thorough understanding of our capabilities.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of the OEMs developments and technical advances.
• Ability to work on multiple projects using efficiency and time management
• Photography and videography skills a plus
• Maintain Marketing budgets and costs.
EDUCATION and QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing.
• 2-3 years of experience in Marketing or Advertising preferred.
• Strong computer skills
• Working knowledge of Adobe programs.
• Equal opportunity position. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
• Centralized location
• Heath & Dental insurance plan
• 401k opportunity
• 40 hour work week, most weekends off!
• Paid time off.
• Salary position
Please send your resume to email@example.com.