Knoepfler Chevrolet is hiring a customer service representative to work in our on-site Business Development Center. As a BDC Representative, you will be responsible for receiving and monitoring internet leads, phone calls, unsold follow-up and more. The success of this position will rely on consistently collecting data, bringing value to the customer connection process and actively working the pre and post-purchase customer service processes. You must be customer service driven, a detail-oriented individual and host exceptional organizational skills.
• Follow up with customers indicating purchasing interest through our website
• Monitor and contact internet leads from our website, dealer, manufacturer and third party sites
• Learn, understand, document and adhere to customer connection processes and scripts
• Follow up with prospective customers and return email/voicemail
• Support online customers by setting appointments
• Diligently and attentively work to reach new customers via phone, email and text; collect information and pass them on to sales personnel
• Monitor and answer inbound phone calls
• Commit to becoming an expert and gain in-depth knowledge of the dealership’s vehicles
• Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads
• HS diploma or GED
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• At least 2 years of previous customer service experience is required
• 3 – 5 years of experience working in a call center environment is preferred
• Previous sales experience, including inside sales, outside sales, retail sales is a plus
• Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships
• Excellent telephone etiquette with energy to answer incoming calls and to make outbound calls
• Task oriented, detail driven
• Excellent listening and customer service/interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly assess client needs and find solutions
• Exceptionally well-spoken, well-written and professional; speak with confidence and create an undeniably positive first impression
• Ability to document notes and enter data thoroughly in order to consistently follow up with prospects, existing customers and comply with the pre and post-sales process
• Ability to deliver results and meet goals with minimal supervision
• Motivate with energy to answer incoming calls and to make outbound calls
• Must have good computer skills and high level of proficiency with Internet applications such as Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google. Knowledge of CRM is a plus.
• Full-time position with an hourly pay plan, including a commissioned leg based on appointments who visit the dealership and appointments who become sold customers.
• Health and Dental Insurance
• Paid Vacation and Personal Days
• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
• Fun and positive work environment
Please forward a resume to email@example.com or stop in and fill out an application. Contact Renette Oehlerking at 712-279-7175 for more information.