This is a full-time position, 40 hrs./week. NO SUNDAYS! Some nights and weekends. Knoepfler Chevrolet offers health and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation and personal days, paid training, short-term and long-term disability and a fun work environment. There is potential to earn over $16/hr.
Main Job Responsibilities
• Answer incoming sales calls
• Make outbound calls to prospective customers
• Answer customer internet inquires by both email and phone
• Schedule sales appointments
• Reschedule no show customers
• Contact customers based on current marketing incentives
• Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
Must have a positive and outgoing personality and excellent communication skills. Exceptional phone etiquette is a must! Ideal candidate will speak with confidence and create an undeniably positive first impression. Must have good computer skills and high level of proficiency with Internet applications and Microsoft Office.
• HS diploma or GED
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• At least 2 years of previous customer service experience is preferred
• 1 -2 years of experience working in a call center environment is preferred
• Previous sales experience, including inside sales, outside sales, retail sales is a plus
Please forward a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in and fill out an application. Contact Renette Oehlerking at 712-279-7175 for more information.