We are now accepting applications for a Body Shop Repair Technician. We are looking for an ambitious tech with a team-player attitude. We offer an excellent pay and benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401K, Short-Term Disability & Long-Term Disability, Vacation and Personal Days. We are a family-owned and operated dealership and have a comfortable & friendly working environment. Pay is commensurate with experience.
• Complete auto body repairs including disassembly and reassembly
• Fill depressions with body filler.
• Hammering out dings and dents.
• Cutting, welding, attaching, and fitting parts into place.
• Straighten bent automobile frames.
• File, grind and sand repaired surfaces.
• Prep refinished, repaired surface for paint.
• Repair and replace defective mechanical parts per estimate and according to manufacturer's standards.
• Remove upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window-and-seat-operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle body and fenders.
• Aim headlights, align wheels, and bleed hydraulic brake system.
• Cooperate and assists other personnel in the repair and prepping of vehicles.
• Other duties may be assigned by management.
• Successful completion of technical school
• 1 to 3 years of hands-on auto body collision repair experience
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic presence in a team environment
• Dependable and reliable attendance for scheduled work shift
• Strong work ethic
• Valid driver's license and good driving record
• Lift objects that weigh as much as 50 lbs.
To apply, contact Nick Nava at (712) 279-7180 or email a resume to email@example.com.